33rd day. The streets are still crowded with them... and I have
about two days worth of rations. Everyone has left. I saw some amaranth
right in the middle of the street, growing peacefully. Plants are
starting to mask this city. I have about two days worth of rations...
and I don't think I'll last that long.
The premise of this game very is simple: you are a survivor in a city filled with zombies and you have to escape. This is all you need to know.
Dead Again is a short survival horror adventure game, with many possible endings. Playing as a lone survivor, the goal is to flee from a city that's infested by zombies. Scavenging for useful items, fighting or avoiding zombies are the many activities that will be necessary to find a way out. The game uses custom graphics and a slightly modified combat system with a distance feature.
Random Fact: one of the possible endinga links to another short game from this developer: Dandelion. It requires to collect some items so it may not be the first ending you will get, anyway it will make little sense without playing Dandelion.
Final Verdict: a mini survival horror with a lot of style. Simple but with many hidden details.
This is a little game, sure, so don't expect a long story, lots of characters or a detailed survival system. Dead Again somehow reminds to me those games in which you have a limited time but a lot of actions can be done to determinate the distiny of the protagonist.



No comments:
Post a Comment