You're a space marine partaking in a mission on a distant planet,
Nicolas. Normally, industrial missions such as this require little or no
military support. Things started to screw up early on though, so no
languidity for you.
Just at the moment when you think you took control of the difficulties, they took control over you. You must struggle to survive with your teammates, and carefully reserve your equipment.
If you still hope to reach Earth sometime, of course...
Just at the moment when you think you took control of the difficulties, they took control over you. You must struggle to survive with your teammates, and carefully reserve your equipment.
If you still hope to reach Earth sometime, of course...
Nicolas is a sort of open-planet rpg adventure: you have to perform a series of mission on the surface of the planet, like reactivated some automated mining facilities, and these can be in any order. There are also some optional quests like obtaining samples for the scientist, anyway the biggest difficulty will be the resources management, since these are scarce. Enemies are mostly weak, but they often outnumber the party members.
Random Fact: the portraits of most characters seems to be edited pictures, maybe of the developer and friends.
Final Verdict: Nicolas is an interesting adventure game where managing the scarce
supplies is crucial to survive. The plot and gameplay are both pretty
simple and it's pretty much an ok game, I just have liked it more if it
was more generous with loot or if battles were shorter, since the atb
bar recharges so slowly. Sigh. I know that combat is a big part of the
game, but I found it pretty annoying, there aren't lots of abilities or
equipments and feels a litte repetitive, but I kept playing to see what
was going to happen next. What can I say more? Give it a try!



No comments:
Post a Comment